Please check out the following blogs below who have provided inspiration, style, great stories, and recipes. I subscribe to their RSS feeds and enjoy their new posts:
It is with great pleasure that I award the prestigious Stylish Blogger Award to the following recipients:
Stylish Blogger awards:
1. Lisa at Homesick Texan
2. Aparna at My Diverse Kitchen
3. Susan at Create Amazing Meals
4. Tricia & Nana at Tricia & Nana cooking with Dorie
5. Steph at Jumping off the cliff
6. Denise at There’s a Newf in my Soup
7. The Kitchenarian
8. Rich at Them Apples
9. Sanjana at KO Rasoi
10. Mary at Food Librarian
Ryan at http://www.ryanbakes.com gave me this award.
Thank you Ryan for letting me be a part of the fun!
Please check out these bloggers who have provided inspiration, style, great stories, and recipes. Stop by, read a post or two and say hello to these fellow bloggers who have put time and effort into creating inspiring blogs.
Seven random facts about Bonnie:
- I am known in some circles as the Buglady and yes, I love bugs. Back in the 90’s I owned my own pest management business. I was dubbed the Buglady years ago when I always brought cool insects into the Cooperative Extension office to share with others. Eventually this led to 15 years of teaching Master Gardeners about bugs and pest management.
- I use my GPS and expensive satellites in space to find boxes of treasure in the woods. This sport is known as geocaching. I am currently Public Relations officer for the local geocaching organization here in Northern Virginia called NoVAGO or Northern Virginia Geocaching Organization. I am called Buglady1. >: )
- My favorite cuisine is Indian. There are so many regions of India I cannot single out any area just yet…give me time. I haven’t even started blogging about India…I am warming up for that once my blogging skills are more refined and blog traffic builds. Stay tuned. My fascination with Indian culture and cuisine will unfold in future blogs.
- I have just enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC for a year of study about holistic nutrition. Maybe I will combine my love of cooking with helping people to eat and live happily and teach them to cook and try new foods. Let me inspire you...
- I have a wonderful husband named Peter who supports all I do no matter what. He cleans up the kitchen when I cook and says that he is my laborer. He appreciates all I cook. He is a griller extraordinaire. Thanks Pete!
- We signed up for our first CSA last winter and are going to commit to a full year starting in a few months. This is a huge commitment for both farmers and consumers since it is a partnership. I look forward to blogging about this experience as it unfolds.
- My past history of world travel as a Pan Am flight attendant influences me in all that I cook. I love world cuisines and cook from them everyday, all the time. The culture of many world cuisines is rooted in traditions and a respect for local ingredients.
It is a wonderful way to live and eat. Congrats to my fellow stylish bloggers!
When you are awarded the Stylish Blogger award, these are the criteria you must follow should you choose to accept this honor:
- Thank the one who honored you and link back to their blog.
- Bestow this honor on 10 fellow bloggers and send them a note saying you have given them the award.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
PS – I must share a link to Steamy Kitchen, Jaden Hair as she has a link to upcoming blogging events around the country.
Read her recent post on Food Blogging and food blog events in the US:
Jaden, thanks for your inspiration:
I give you an HONORARY Stylish Blogger Award because of the mentor your are to sooo many bloggers. Thanks Jaden!
(I have already signed up for the Food Blog retreat in DC May 21, 22. Come have some fun and learn to enhance your blog and network with many folks!)
Blog Stylishly and Elegantly my friends…